- All sales are final. We regret that tickets are non-refundable.
- The management reserves the right to make any alterations to the advertised programme and/or cast member, without being obliged to refund or exchange tickets.
- Every member of the audience, including babe in arms must be in possession of a valid ticket, which must be produced on demand at any time during your visit.
- Latecomers will be admitted to the auditorium only when a suitable break in the performance occurs. The management reserves the right not to admit latecomers; in such circumstances no refund will be due.
- Complaints about the position of your seat or any other factor affecting your enjoyment of the production, should be made to the Theatre's Duty Manager promptly, either before or during the performance.
- In the interest of other patrons, we would ask that parents ensure that their children behave appropriately. Noisy or disruptive persons may be asked to leave the Theatre.
- Violent or obnoxious behaviour will not be tolerated. Such behaviour towards Theatre staff or other audience members that may offend or cause danger will result in the patron being asked to leave. The Theatre reserves the right to take appropriate action to enforce this right; in such circumstances no refund will be due.
- The use of any audio visual recording equipment is prohibited. Unauthorised sound or image recording may be confiscated and destroyed.
- Mobile phones and other electronic devices must be disabled when inside the auditorium to avoid disturbing the performance, cast and other patrons.
- The consumption of personal food and drink are not permitted.
- For the safety of all patrons, those performing and working at the Theatre may be subject to security searches. Your cooperation is appreciated.
- The Theatre reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those stated on your ticket to no less than equal value.
- The Theatre reserves the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances.
Tickets are subject to the venue booking fee of £1 per ticket and a transaction fee
What's on Next
The Classic Legends of Rock & Folk
Super Tour 2015
Tickets £26.00, £24.50, £21.00 and £19.00
(Incl Booking Fee)
Into The Woods
£3.50 - £6.50 & 11am Film Club Screening
£4.50 includes a pre-movie cup of tea/coffee and biscuit
(Inc Booking Fee)