If you are a user with general public and anonymous access the website does not store or capture personal information, but merely logs the user's IP address which is automatically recognized by the web server.
The system will record your e-mail address and other information if volunteered to us by you. This shall be treated as proprietary and confidential. It may be used for internal review and marketing to notify you about updates to the Woodville web site unless you request otherwise.
DATE PROTECTION ACT 1998
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, we have a legal duty to protect any personal information we collect from you.
- We will only use personal information you supply to us for contacting you in the event of a cancelled/amended performance, pre-performance information relevant to your booking, post-performance questionnaires relevant to your booking and advance booking information based on the preferences you select when setting up your account with us.
- We will only hold your information for as long as necessary to fulfil that purpose.
- We will not pass your information to any other parties (including other Council departments) unless this is made clear to you at the time you supplied it. All information passed to us is accessed and used exclusively by The Woodville and our ticketing partner Seat Live for the sole purposes detailed in point 1.
- All employees and contractors who have access to your personal data or are associated with the handling of that data are obliged to respect your confidentiality.
COOKIES AND IP ADDRESSES
Depending on your browser's security settings, websites may be allowed to create and store small files called 'cookies' in a specific directory on your computer to help with the functionality of the site. Cookies cannot harm your computer in any way. Only the website that created the cookie can subsequently reuse it.
There are two types of cookies:
- A persistent cookie remains on your computer for a period of time to allow a website to recognize you when you return and present you with the appropriate customized pages
- Session-specific cookies are deleted when you shut down your browser. These are used on sites where you log in; the cookie ensures that you stay logged in throughout that visit.
- Which pages are the most popular
- Which pages are seldom or never visited.
- And to give us an idea of how extensively the Council Website is used.
Any IP information is treated as strictly confidential and is not published or divulged to any third party.
COOKIES FOR MEASURING SITE USAGE
Google Analytics sets cookies to help us accurately estimate the number of visitors to the website and volumes of usage. This to ensure that the service is available when you want it and fast. CookieTypical contentExpires _utmaRandomly generated number (Determines unique visits to our site and page views)2 years _utmbRandomly generated number30 minutes _utmzRandomly generated number + info on how the site was reached (e.g. directly or via a link, organic search or paid search)6 months
For further details on the cookies set by Google Analytics, please refer to the Google Code website.
TO DELETE COOKIES OR REJECT COOKIES
We recommend you allow the cookies set by this website as they help us to provide a better service. If you do not want to receive cookies from this website, select cookie settings under the privacy settings in your browser options, add our domain to the list of websites you do not want accept cookies from.
Under settings you can also delete individual cookies or any cookies that your browser has stored. You can find more information on how to delete and control cookies at www.aboutcookies.org
If you have any query about personal information that we may hold, please write to:
- Data Protection Officer
Gravesham Borough Council
Kent DA12 1AU
The names, images and logos identifying Gravesham Borough Council, government departments, third parties and their information, products and services are proprietary marks of Gravesham Borough Council, the government departments and/or third parties.
What's on Next
£3.50 - £6.50 & 11am Film Club Screening
£4.50 includes a pre-movie cup of tea/coffee and biscuit
(Inc Booking Fee)