Paul Greengrass Cinema
The Woodville are delighted to announce that legendary film director Paul Greengrass has lent his name to what has become Gravesend's main cinema screen, based in the main Auditorium of the Woodville building.
A wide variety of films from all over the world, great British classics plus recent favourites which you may have missed will be shown and our programme for the early part of next year includes the following:
Every Tuesday will be a "big film day" featuring top movies from 2012 with three showings at 1pm, 4pm and 7.30pm.
On Saturdays a family film morning will start at 10am and occasional Sunday Asian film screenings will take place at 3pm and 7pm.
Benefits of the yearly FRIENDS Film Passí
- Special 2-4-1 offers on selected productions
- No booking fee for a single transaction, up to 4 tickets
- 1 free ticket and 10% off up to 3 additional tickets for Woodville Cinema (per transaction)
- 10% off your bill in the Brasserie for pre-show dining
- 10% off your bill in bars for pre-show and pre-ordered interval drinks
- Email notification of last minute show deals
- Bi-monthly newsletter with advance show information and behind the scenes theatre info
- 'Meet the Cast' post show invitations for selected major productions
- Back stage tours arranged for up to 10 people
Family Film Club £2accompanying adult goes free
The Thursday 11am Club £3includes a pre-movie cup of tea/coffee and biscuit
All other movies £4.50
Yearly Friends Film Club Pass £35
- Wheelchair user, carer goes free.
- Tickets available on line to pre book. Subject to a booking and handling fee.
- Tickets available at the counter in advance, no booking fee.
- Tickets available on the day of the screening from The Brasserie.